Consultant Anaesthetist, Associate Medical Director, Luton and Dunstable NHS Foundation Trust
Advocacy roles for CHFG
- Speaking at events
- Briefing meetings with external agencies / key stakeholders
- Providing ad hoc advice to other CHFG supporters
- Mentoring CHFG supporters
- Human factors education & training
- Building high reliability organisations
- 2013 Successful bid via the EAHSN in partnership with University of Hertfordshire to deliver and evaluate an HF project in a Regional maternity unit
- 2011-2013 Designed, sought funding for and mentored leaders in the Emergency Department of the L and D to deliver an evaluated Human Factors programme
- 2009-2011: Co-designed, achieved executive buy in and led a human factors project in maternity services with demonstrable improvement in teamwork climate and safety survey.
- Other experience; Trained case investigator and qualified executive coach and mentor
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to get in touch with one of our Advocates.