Consultant Surgeon, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary
Clinical Operative Group – NHS Grampian
Initiated and currently in the process of developing a regional Clinical Human Factors research and training unit with colleagues.
Advocacy roles for CHFG
- Speaking at conferences/external meetings and events
- Providing ad hoc advice to other CHFG supporters
- Coaching or mentoring for other CHFG supporters
- Human Factors training, education and research
- MSc Human Factors/ Patient Safety
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (FRCSEd)
- Tutor/ mentor Human Factors Training for undergraduate/ postgraduate students
- Initiated and developed an integrated reporting system for surgeons using HF design with colleagues
- Research projects in Clinical Human Factors
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to get in touch with one of our Advocates.