Professor, Swansea University
Advocacy roles for CHFG
- Speaking at conferences / external meetings and events — Harold is a well-known speaker; he has given 500 invited talks in 30 countries as well as many invited keynotes
- Briefing meetings with external agencies / key stakeholders
- Providing advice to other CHFG supporters, particularly for device-related incidents.
- Human factors education and training
- Expert witness in device-related incidents
- Device design and patient record systems
I have UK government funding for HF research. Professor of psychology and of computer science.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to get in touch with one of our Advocates.