Emergency Medicine Consultant BSUH NHS Trust
Lead for Emergency Medicine Undergraduate Education, Brighton and Sussex medical School
Medical Director of Brighton Marathon
Medical Director of Amex Stadium, home of Brighton and Hove Albion FC
Advocacy roles for CHFG
- Safety in Emergency Medicine and unscheduled care
- Safety in medical provision of Medical Cover at Arenas/Sporting Events
- I also am a medical journalist and medical author and write articles on human factors
- Human factors education and training
- Building high reliability organisations
- Co- Lead for the resuscitation room at Royal Sussex Hospital, Brighton, with development of projects designed to improve patient safety.
- Co-Founder of Safety Human Factors Course used at BSUH NHS trust – the ATEAMS Course
- I am happy to share, without charge, systems used in the ED in Brighton, such as checklists and prompt cards.
- I am also happy for any educational materials we have used to be freely available.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get in touch with one of our Advocates.