Independent consultant with 20 years’ experience as an NHS Trust CEO and majoring on patient safety improvement from a leadership/Board perspective
Advocacy roles for CHFG
- Speaking at conferences / external meetings and events
- Briefing meetings with external agencies / key stakeholders
- Providing ad hoc advice to other CHFG supporters
- Coaching or mentoring for other CHFG supporters
- Press / media responses and comment
- Regular blogs for the CHFG website
- Human factors education and training
- Building high reliability organisations
- The above from a CEO/Board perspective
- Independent investigations
Director Patient Safety First campaign; basic understanding of human factors applied to a small number of specific projects eg. Health Foundation Human factors in Obstetrics project.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to get in touch with one of our Advocates.