WHEN: Tuesday 3rd May 2016
WHERE: Loughborough University – Design School Room LDS017, Loughborough LE11 3TU, United Kingdom
11:00: Registration and coffee in the foyer.
11.15: Introduction Professor Sue Hignett
11.30: Professor Robert L. Wears, M.D, M.S, Ph.D – ‘The Rise and Fall of Patient Safety’
12.30: Expert Panel discussion on ‘Human Factors in healthcare: fire fighting to culture change’
- Chair: Professor Sue Hignett
- Professor Robert L. Wears
- Dr Ian Randle (President, Chartered Institute Ergonomics & Human Factors)
- Miss Moira Durbridge (Director of Safety & Risk, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust)
- Dr Jay Banerjee (Consultant in Emergency Medicine & Associate Medical Director for Clinical Quality & Improvement University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust; Clinical Advisor, East Midlands Patient Safety Collaborative; Health Foundation/ IHI Quality Improvement Fellow; Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer, Health Sciences, University of Leicester)
- Tracy Coates, Safety and Learning Lead, NHS Litigation Authority
For more information and to register for this event please go to this webpage.