The Advocacy Network is part of the CHFG Network. Between them, our advocates have a broad range of human factor knowledge and skills that they are willing to contribute to further the CHFG manifesto aims. For each advocate we have provided a short description of their areas of expertise and the types of support that they are able to provide as a CHFG advocate. Contributions include:
- Speaking at conferences / external meetings and events;
- Briefing meetings with external agencies / key stakeholders;
- Providing ad hoc advice to other CHFG supporters;
- Coaching or mentoring for other CHFG supporters;
- Press / media responses and comment;
- Regular blogs for the CHFG website.