The HSIB conference is for all healthcare staff and in particular those interested in patient safety and who conduct investigations.
The agenda includes:
- a focus on maternity, national and investigation education programmes
- sharing HSIB learning so you can help make patient care safer in your organisation
- updates and expertise on conducting professional healthcare safety investigations in your setting
- the future of HSIB national and maternity programmes, as they form into either the Health Services Safety Investigations Body (HSSIB) or the new maternity Special Health Authority.
- By registering, you’ll receive updates about the conference in the run up to the event, including opportunities to sign-up to breakout sessions.
If you would like to book this free event then please go to the organiser’s website