HSIB would like you to join them for their online free event on 16 September, 10am until 3:30pm.
This will be their second Healthcare Safety Investigations Conference, and they will be holding it again virtually this year.
They have an exciting programme lined up.
This year they will:
• share the learning from their investigations, and the positive impact that recommendations have been having on healthcare and patient safety across the country
• let you know more about how they are teaching investigation science
• guide you through the principles which sit behind modern healthcare safety investigations
• take a closer look at safety management systems. How they’re used in other organisations, and could they work in the NHS?
• focus on how together we can make maternity care safer
• share case studies and patient stories from across theirr investigations.
By signing up you will receive occasional updates about the conference in the run up to the event.
Any questions please contact: email@example.com with the subject title HSIB conference 2021.
If you would like to register please go to the organiser’s website