West One De Vere Conference Centre, London
This masterclass will focus on developing your role as a SIRO (Senior Information Risk Owner) in health and social care.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understanding the role of the Senior Information Risk Owner
- Identifying Information Risks across the organisation
- Working with others to mitigate the risk to patients, staff and organisation.
- Confidence that all reasonable technical and organisation measure are in place
- Giving assurance to the Board that risks have been considered, mitigated or owned
- Understand the requirements of external confidence that policies, procedures are in place to deal with Data Breaches
If you are interested in this course there is a CHFG discount code of hcuk20chfg, please go to the organiser’s website for booking.