A conference done a little differently!
Leaving attitudes and egos at the door, Sepsis Unplugged brings brings together all healthcare professionals and patient groups as equals, and asks the questions that will shape better sepsis care. Conferences like this are crucial – we must act decisively to save the thousands of lives sepsis claims every year – more than breast, bowel, prostate cancer and HIV/AIDS combined. At Sepsis Unplugged, a range of practical workshops, discussion panels and interactive sessions lead the way for a truly novel, inspiring experience.
• 90% of delegates last year rated the programme as good or excellent
• “Best conference I’ve ever been to. Felt privileged to be able to attend and meet inspirational people”
• “Thoroughly enjoyed the conference. Great to engage with so many other professionals focused in the fight against Sepsis. Very good conference”
• “It was informative, interesting and worthwhile”
• “All-inclusive conference where we all have valuable experience and contributions”
Who should attend?
If you work in a healthcare related role, attending this conference could be of great benefit to you. This includes anyone working in a nursing, medical or allied healthcare professional role.
For more information and to book your place: https://sepsistrust.org/sepsis-unplugged-2019/