The CHFG forum and website is designed to facilitate the sharing of good practice amongst practitioners and those interested in Human Factors and Ergonomics in healthcare.
By registering to use this forum or posting other comments within our website you agree to abide by the discussion rules.
- Please respect your fellow forum participants at all times;
- Keep your comments relevant to the discussion topic;
- Do not submit comments that contain personal information e.g. names, organisations; addresses, phone numbers or email addresses;
- Do not submit comments that are unlawful, confidential, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, false, unprofessional, offensive, defamatory or invasive of a person’s privacy;
- Do not swear or use language that could offend other forum participants;
- Do not advertise or promote products or services;
- Do not spam or flood the forum;
- You agree not to post any lengthy articles, or post anything of an overtly political or religious nature;
- You agree not to post any material which is prejudicial to CHFG’s objectives and mission or that would bring CHFG in disrepute;
- Posts of comments relating to ongoing legal cases or investigations are prohibited from this forum;
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
Contributing to this web forum or posting comments on the website requires registration. As a supporter of CHFG you will need to provide your name and a valid email address. Your details will not be disclosed to third parties other than in exceptional circumstances (for example, the prevention of a serious crime).
Comments will be moderated on the discussion forum and on the website, if a comment contravenes any of the discussion rules it will be deleted from the forum or website and will be returned to the participant by e-mail, along with a reference to the rule(s) contravened. The participant will be invited to resubmit their comment, after making appropriate changes. If they fail to do so and repeatedly contravene any of the discussion rules, CHFG reserves the right to ban the participant from future use of the forum or website.
Objectionable content should be notified to the administrator of this forum immediately by using the Report This Post button, by email to email@example.com
CHFG are the Data Controllers under the Data Protection Act 1998. Where you provide personal information to CHFG, use the forum hosted on this site, comment on a website post or register to receive our e-newsletter, it will be used only for the services you requested. Access to the personal data you provide will be securely controlled and all processing will be undertaken in accordance with, and as permitted by, the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA). However CHFG reserves the right to do so if ordered to by a court or other legal entity, or if asked to do so by the Police, or any other entities that could require CHFG to disclose your personal data.
Links to other websites
The CHFG is not responsible for the content of external websites and links to external sites should not be taken as an endorsement of their content.
By making contributions to CHFG forums or website you are assigning copyright to CHFG.
Postings made by forum users are personal opinions and not those held by CHFG. CHFG is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings.