CIEHF accredited, bespoke human factors training, designed and delivered by senior healthcare professionals and qualified educators. We offer one-day courses for frontline clinical staff and multi-professional teams such as maternity, theatres and critical care. We also offer a one-day Human Factors for Leaders course for senior staff and those investigating incidents and a three-day Train the Trainer course to help embed human factors into your organisation.
• The breadth of human factors within the context of the healthcare environment
• Emerging concepts of Safety II and Systems Thinking in relation to patient safety incidents
• Impact of incivility in the work place and enhancing inter-professional collaboration
• Managing stress and personal resilience
• Improving personal and team skills around assertiveness, communication, situational awareness and teamwork
• You will receive selected course materials, tools and membership of our Being Human in Healthcare network
Visit www.being-human.org.uk for more information and to book your place.
Hi I’m visiting London from July 5th for 1 week and I’m really eager to attend a clinical factors course that may run for 1 or max 3 days between 6th July and 10th July.
Can you advise which courses may be available to me?
I have been interested in this subject for years and I live and work in the health care profession of nursing in Sydney Australia.
We do not run Human Factors courses within the charity itself but please do look at our Courses page for others who do. Thanks Rebecca