Being Human – Human Factors Courses for Healthcare
CIEHF accredited, bespoke human factors training, designed and delivered by senior healthcare professionals and qualified educators. We offer one-day courses for frontline clinical staff and multi-professional teams such as maternity, theatres and critical care. We also offer a one-day Human Factors for Leaders course for senior staff and those investigating incidents and a three-day Train the Trainer course to help embed human factors into your organisation.
- The breadth of human factors within the context of the healthcare environment
- Emerging concepts of Safety II and Systems Thinking in relation to patient safety incidents
- Impact of incivility in the work place and enhancing inter-professional collaboration
- Managing stress and personal resilience
- Improving personal and team skills around assertiveness, communication, situational awareness and teamwork
- You will receive selected course materials, tools and membership of our Being Human in Healthcare network
Visit www.being-human.org.uk for more information and to book your place.