The Charity has over 2700 supporters and our website attracts approximately 30,000 visits per year. Our supporters work in a range of healthcare roles including: clinical professionals, allied professions as well as managers, suppliers and designers. They all have an interest in human factors and ergonomics within healthcare.
If you would like to advertise your human factors or patient safety course here please contact email@example.com to discuss your requirements and rates. Please note that Clinical Human Factors Group are not responsible for any of the advertised content on this page.
If you would like to use any of our video on your Trust training course please go to our videos
• Online self-paced e-learning foundation course
• Open training courses at our UK training centre
• In-house bespoke courses for healthcare organisations
• Instructor-led live online training
• Train the Trainer courses
Distance Learning Courses now available!
- Interactive Webinars
- Virtual Workshops
- Full courses including a combination of Live Workshops and Targeted Activities that can be done in a flexible manner (videos, podcasts, case studies, activities/games, quizzes and research papers)
- Human Factors Train the Trainer course
Please contact us for more information and an e-portfolio
Our expertise and experience is in spreading competence and capability in the management of vulnerability in front line staff.
Human factors is the study of how humans behave and interact with each other and their surroundings. It considers how humans interact in the workplace and how, due to the inevitability of human error, mistakes are likely to occur.